Daina and Joyce Business Enterprise intents to enter a highly lucrative market in this fast growing construction Industry. They can foresee their strength as the ability to respond timorously with the market dictates and to provide their clients with quality workmanship.
Their employees will from be recommended to leadership programmes as to enhance their skills in the categories. What follows are summaries of the company’s strength, weaknesses, opportunities and threats:
The company will derive considerable advantages from the following strengths:
- A well spread contract base, which will reduce the company dependency on one particular market segment
- A combination of multi-skill in all their employees: management intends to engage well- qualified and experienced employees , so as to obtain the company’s overall objectives.
- The company will undertake an extensive advertising and marketing campaign, promoting the quality workmanship the company is producing, hence an aggressive and focused marketing plan with clear goals and strategies shall be one of their driving forces.
The company has identified the following weaknesses, which through time and solid efforts will be changed into opportunities.
- Lack of establishment in comparison to the company’s competitors. This is due to the fact that the company is a novice in the market. However, this will be addressed through aggressive marketing and quality workmanship.
- Lack of finance to acquire all relevant skills, machinery and mobility as compared to the major players in the industry will impact on the speed at which they are able to penetrate the market